The Best Holiday Light Displays in Destin/30A
There are plenty of of lights to see on your upcoming holiday trip to Destin/30A. Let us be your guide. Prepare to be amazed by any one of the marvels listed below. Be sure to bring your hot coco and marshmallows to accompany on your winter-white sand holiday!
• Destin Commons: Embrace Christmas and snap a few family photos at Destin Commons. It features a giant Christmas tree in the center plaza, along with reindeer topiaries throughout the complex and a second tree in the parking area fronting U.S. Highway 98. The shopping center is at 4100 Legendary Drive.
• Destin Community Center: The City of Destin’s official Christmas tree and other decorations are at the Destin Community Center, 101 Stahlman Avenue.
• 12 Nights of Lights: The Village of Baytowne Wharf’s final day of its festive light show is Dec. 22. Watch three dazzling shows on the Village tree at 6, 7 and 8 p.m. The Event Plaza will turn into a Winter Wonderland full of real snow from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dec. 22. It will feature an ice slide, a chance to make snow angels and frosty fun for the whole family. The Village of Baytowne Wharf is at 9100 Baytowne Boulevard, Miramar Beach. For details, visit Facebook.com/baytownewharf.
• Coastal White Christmas: Visit Grand Boulevard during the holiday season to enjoy its celebratory decor and programming. The Town Center will be awash with thousands of white lights, bringing a festive and inviting spirit to the Boulevard. For more information, visit Facebook.com/GrandBoulevard.
• Festival of Trees: Festival of Trees, held annually in Grand Park, showcases uniquely decorated Christmas trees from 12 local nonprofits. The trees remain in the park through Christmas for the public to enjoy and learn more about the missions of these organizations. Find the park at Grand Boulevard of Sandestin, 495 Grand Boulevard, Miramar Beach. For more information, visit Facebook.com/GrandBoulevard.
Seaside: Seaside’s Christmas tree, which sits in the middle of its outdoor amphitheater in Central Square, is a must-see and is located along Scenic Highway 30A.