4th of July Events on the Emerald Coast
What comes to mind when you think about Independence Day? Freedom, those who fight for it, and how we celebrate them of course! The Emerald Coast has several fun events to commemorate the red, white and blue, so bring the whole family down and get ready to make the most out of your 4th of July at the beach!
Kick off your celebrations at the annual South Walton 4th of July Parade. Head to Seagrove Plaza around 8:00 AM and travel through South Walton’s famous beach communities. After the parade, stick around Seaside for some good food, face painting, and the Stars and Stripes firework celebration at 8:30 PM.
Staying in Destin? Hit up the Harbor for unbelievable 4th of July celebration. Lined with Destin’s most famous restaurants and shops, finding things to do here is the least of your worries. Enjoy live entertainment from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM as you cruise up and down the docks. Fireworks start at 9:00 PM and can be seen all across the harbor.
Wherever you are, you’re bound to see a pretty spectacular show. Here’s a list of places to check out this 4th of July:
- 4th of July Celebration at HarborWalk Village: 7:00 PM
- Smoke on the Coast at the Destin Commons: 5:00 PM
- Red, White, and Baytowne at Baytowne Wharf in Sandestin: 6:00 PM
- 4th of July Celebration at Rosemary Beach: 7:00 AM
- South Walton 4th of July Parade at Seaside: 8:00 AM
- 4th of July Concert at Alys Beach: 6:00 PM
For more things to do on vacation in Destin and 30A, check out our events calendar!