Top Five BBQ Spots That Will Leave You Licking Your Fingers
Destin and 30A have become the staple for luxury and relaxation on the stunning Emerald Coast. The area boasts some of the best dining, live entertainment, and shopping on the Gulf of Mexico. Everyone is looking for a little something different. Whether it’s a restaurant with the best deals on crab legs, or one of the areas premium shopping locations where mom can find a new trendy blouse, you can find it all in Destin or on 30A.
This first week’s top five category is Hot Spots for Bar-B-Que.
1. Barefoot BBQ (2235 E County Highway 30A, Seaside, Fl 32459) It may not look like much, comprised of just two side-by-side Airstream trailers, but Barefoot BBQ is consistently voted the area’s best BBQ spot. Grab some juicy ribs or a pulled-pork plate and dine out on the Seaside lawn!
2. 98 Bar-B-Que (5008 Highway 98 West, Unit 1, Santa Rosa Beach, Fl 32459) Huge portions, reasonable prices, and lip-smackin’ BBQ makes this joint perfect for large parties with large appetites.
3. The Perfect Pig (4281 E County Highway 30A, Santa Rosa Beach, Fl 32459) Hit up The Perfect Pig for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and try their signature pulled pork sandwiches, applewood smoked bacon, or grilled cheese.
4. Cowgirl Kitchen Market (54 Main Street, Rosemary Beach, Florida) Sassy, yet sophisticated, the Cowgirl Kitchen, restaurant, and Bar features Western style BBQ that will have you shakin’ in your cowboy boots. –
5. Lillie’s Q (9848 Emerald Coast Parkway, Miramar Beach, Florida 32550) Newly renovated BBQ shack with down home cookin’. Bar-B-Que has long been a fun, informal dining experience that stresses family and good ol fashion stick-to-your-ribs cooking. These five places have stood the test of time, so check one out with your family today!